We keep the information on our challenges intentionally vague as that adds to the fun and intrigue. But people sometimes ask how many times can they visit or do we intend to change challenges over time. This challenges page is here to give you some more information on them and also keep you informed of changes and updates as they happen.
Firstly here’s some interesting facts if you’ve been here and are considering coming back for a second, third or fourth time!
Did you know?
- Most groups get to “see” about 18 rooms on a visit but only pass less than half of these.
- There are 56 points available at GoQuest and only about 4 groups have achieved that so far (after 4/5 visits!)
- The average score from all groups is 14. 16 Points is a good score on a first visit especially for a family
- If you scored very highly (20 to 30 points) then you have probably only completed about 50% of the GoQuest challenges
- You may know the solutions to some of the rooms but our skill challenges can be just as tricky no matter how often you visit.
- We do change rooms – sometimes by changing internal clues (it’s like a whole new game) and we have already added new rooms and will do more as time goes on.
With all of the above in mind here’s the update on our changes to challenges which we’ll keep updating as we make the changes and additions.
|June 2017||Room Change! – Brain Melt (Mental)|
|April 2017||New Room Now Open! – Giant's Causeway (Skill)|
|February 2017||Clue & Solutions Change – Find The Fans|
|November 2016||New Room – Brain Freeze|
|October 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – Jungle Jeopardy|
|October 2016||New Room – Halloween Headwreck|
|September 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – The Living Room|
|September 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – 20th Century Photo Hunt|
|July 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – Find The Fans|
|June 2016||Double Speed – Wild West Reaction|
GoQuest – Think Fun!