*Update* *TEMPORARILY CLOSED*
Despite being well under the advised limits and taking extra precautions, we have decided to close both GoQuest venues from 11th March until we know more.
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone booked in will be rescheduled with full credit of deposits or payments. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for updates but don’t worry even if we don’t hear from your group, your booking and payments will be honoured with rescheduling when we reopen. Please support the efforts of the health authorities and support the front line staff. Slán libh.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
In light of the latest restrictions (12th March) we have taken a number of additional measures at GoQuest in order to protect our customers and staff. We remain open for business with max numbers of 40 in any session.
The highest standard of hygiene and sanitisation has always been at the core of our business and we have the following procedures (updated 12th March 2020):
- Alcohol hand sanitiser is always available throughout the premises and must be used before playing
- Disposable Gloves are available for all players.
- Briefings, we have limited numbers that are briefed together in our large briefing rooms or you may also be briefed only with people from your own group.
- All door handles, keypads, light switches, buttons and surfaces are routinely and regularly cleaned/disinfected
- any staff members not feeling well will be asked to stay at home and similarly, we expect any customers not feeling 100% to please refrain from visiting our premises.
- Both GoQuest venues have always had twice weekly contract cleaning throughout the full site.
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com
We will keep you posted on any changes. Please note that in GoQuest you only enter each challenge with people from your own group, we never mix groups into teams.
We encourage you to learn more about prevention, treatment, and other updates about the Coronavirus on the HSE website.
Wash your hands often; avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands; cover your cough or sneeze; avoid close contact with people who are sick; and stay home when you are sick.
** We understand that some groups may not wish to attend and we are being flexible on our standard Ts & Cs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will put your booking in a holding date and your booking reference will stay the same and any payments or deposits made will transfer to the new date in full.