Corporate Team Building
GoQuest provides the perfect team building activities for your business and social events. Our challenge rooms promote working together,creative thinking, problem solving and communication. And they’re lots of fun!
Bring your team together, challenge them in a way they have never been challenged before and make your Team Building a memorable experience.
The GoQuest Corporate package includes:
- 2 hour GoQuest activity (approx.) including 1hr 30 minutes in the challenge zone.
- Dedicated GQ staff member looking after your group.
- Exclusive private or semi-private briefing (only with another corporate group)
- Private Post Event Wrap-Up
- 30+ photos of your GoQuest session
- Trophy & Prizes for the Winning Team
- €25pp (group of 9+) / €28pp (6-8 people)
- Inclusive activities – something for all!
- Fun,interactive, as competitive as you like
- Flexible start times
- Easily accessible (via M50 Exit 5 & Exit 15)
- Fully Compliant (Planning, Fire Cert. DAC & Insurance) See statement here
- €7 Standard Pizza with 500ml Drink
- €9 Gourmet Pizza with 500ml Drink
- €9 Sandwiches/Wraps Platter with a 500ml Drink (minimum 10 people)
- Must be pre booked over phone and is subject to availability
- Due to space restrictions we no longer serve food in our cafe/waiting area so the room must be available
COMPANIES WE HAVE WORKED WITH:
- We can take up to 90 people (or 100 from a single group).
- Smaller groups can book online, just select corporate package. Large corporate groups should call us on 01-6855005 to book in with a 50% deposit based on estimated numbers, then one week before we need you to confirm final numbers and pay the balance.
- Alcohol- Please note that GoQuest is a no alcohol site and you are not permitted to have alcohol consumed prior to playing and will not be permitted to take part if it has been consumed. Please adhere to this as we hate to disappoint our customers.
- For more information on GoQuest venues, please see FAQ’s page.
- Parking – While we have ample parking in the evenings and at weekends, during working hours Monday to Friday we can’t accommodate large groups arriving in individual cars. We ask that you car share or arrive in taxi or coaches. We recommend www.dublinminicoaches.com or Bartons for an efficient reliable service.
- Contact our experienced team today to discuss your additional requirements.
- If you need a copy of our PL insurance then contact us or indeed verification of our Fire Certificate (15/4187) or Disability Access Certificate (DAC/172/15).