Corporate Team Building
GoQuest provides the perfect team building activities for your business and social events. Our challenge rooms promote working together,creative thinking, problem solving and communication. And they’re lots of fun!
The GoQuest Corporate package includes:
- 2 hour GoQuest activity (approx.) incl. 1hr 30 minutes in the challenge zone
- Dedicated GQ staff member looking after your group
- Exclusive private or semi-private briefing
- Private Post Event Wrap-Up
- 30+ photos of your GoQuest session
- Trophy & Prizes for the Winning Team
- €27pp (group of 9+) / €30pp (6-8 people)
- Inclusive activities – something for all!
- Fun,interactive, as competitive as you like
- Flexible start times and aasily accessible (via M50 Exit 5 & Exit 15)
- Fully Compliant (Planning, Fire Cert. DAC & Insurance)
EVENTS THAT ARE FUN!
Need the fun and drive pumped back into your team? With 28 Unique and Interactive challenges GoQuest offers an entertaining challenge for groups as large as 100 split into teams 3-5. The only question is, are you ready to test their limits?
All of our challenges are custom-designed here by our talented team at GoQuest to ensure that there’s something to suit everyone! And, with each individual challenge offering between 1 – 4 points, the more points on offer the tougher the challenge you can expect!
With our specially chosen options for dining or partying the night away you can find everything you need for the ultimate day out.
TRUSTED AND EXPERIENCED BY:
- Additional catering options: €7 Standard Pizza with 500ml Drink, €9 Gourmet Pizza with 500ml Drink, €9 Sandwiches/Wraps Platter with a 500ml Drink (minimum 10 people). Must be pre booked over phone and is subject to availability.
- We can take up to 90 people (or 100 from a single group).
- Smaller groups can book online, just select corporate package. Large corporate groups should call us on 01-6855005 to book in with a 50% deposit based on estimated numbers, then one week before we need you to confirm final numbers and pay the balance.
- Alcohol- Please note that GoQuest is a no alcohol site and you are not permitted to have alcohol consumed prior to playing and will not be permitted to take part if it has been consumed. Please adhere to this as we hate to disappoint our customers.
- For more information on GoQuest venues, please see FAQ’s page.
- Parking – While we have ample parking in the evenings and at weekends, during working hours Monday to Friday we ask that you car share or arrive in taxi or coaches. We recommend www.dublinminicoaches.com or Bartons for an efficient reliable service.
- Contact our experienced team today to discuss your additional requirements.
- If you need a copy of our PL insurance then contact us or indeed verification of our Fire Certificate (15/4187) or Disability Access Certificate (DAC/172/15).