One great venue with two great independent areas – GoQuest Arena and GoQuest Junior – which is best for you?
Our two venues have been designed to ensure a good balance is struck between passing and failing a room for the particular target audience. Remember, we want to give our customers the best experience and our recommendations are based on experience and trying to ensure everyone has a fun time at GoQuest! Both venues require active participation from anyone taking part. Families? More children 7-11 choose Junior, More 12+ choose Arena!
GoQuest Junior – suitable for:
- Groups aged between 9-12 (3rd class & Up) with a minimum age of 8 for 9th birthdays for some of the
- Not suitable for 2nd class groups (and they are not permitted)
- For 9th birthdays 1 or 2 parents are welcome to float (but not stay) in and out of the
arena to encourage challenge participation in conjunction with staff.
- Families with children mostly 7-11, though a minimum age of 5 ( and at least 1 metre in height) is allowed if adults are actively
participating as a family. (older children can play too in a family)
- 3rd Class Primary School up to 1st Year school groups.
GoQuest Arena – suitable for:
- Groups aged 13+: teenagers and adults
- School TY groups or similar age
- Families (at least one adult per team) with most children over 11 but children aged 8-10 can play if adults playing too.
What do we get asked most? “Is GoQuest Junior too childish for my kids?” Our Answer: “No it is not!”