GoQuest Indoor Challenge Zone has teamed up with 6 Time All Ireland Winner with Dublin Philly McMahon
- An inspirational talk and Q&A with Philly McMahon.
- An interactive element all taking place at Philly’s BeDo7 gym.
- A 60 second stroll across the road to GoQuest.
- A fun filled 2 hour adventure (1.5 hours in the Challenge Zone) at Ireland’s best entertainment venue.
- 4 Themed Zones, 28 Challenge Rooms, Live Scoring.
- Available at GoQuest North Finglas only.
- 3.5 hours in total.
- 1.5 hours with Philly followed by 2 hours at GoQuest.
- Morning Sessions available from 9:30 a.m.
- 1 minute walk between BeDo7 & GoQuest.
- €25 per head for the combined package.
To Book or check availability, contact:
- GoQuest North on 01-6855005 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- BeDo7 Manager Tomas on 019073737 (email@example.com).
Growing up, Philly’s community was exposed to high levels of unemployment and drug use. For Philly, sport was a
diversion and it provided a framework of positive reinforcement.
His brother John was not so lucky. He became a heroin addict. Philly believes if he had drug awareness education, he would have known better to treat John in a way he deserved.
In this 1.5 “first half” session, Philly speaks to the students in a manner they can understand and relate to. It’s engaging, honest, frank and hugely beneficial.