You want to arrange an activity for or with your teenage children! Please note the words for and with as the definition is significant!!
If you’re just the organiser or perhaps the driver there are a number of options available, depending upon the teenagers likes/dislikes, your budget and as we mentioned above, the weather:
- If you enjoy physical activity there’s Ziplining, Water Pursuits (indoor or outdoor), Climbing (indoor or outdoor), Theme Parks – and hopefully you get to join in too.
- Less physically demanding you might try Dublin Zoo, Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin Cemetery Tour, Phoenix Park or a number of museums – Wax, Writers, National Transport, Little Dublin, Leprechauns)
Ideally it would be great to participate with your teens, have fun and make memories together – family team building! Sounds fun doesn’t it?
his narrows the search somewhat as the event or attraction needs to be inclusive so that everyone can participate and enjoy together:
- If they’re the inquisitive type science museums might suit.
- Adventure rooms or escape rooms offer a good alternative.
- Indoor golf is always an option.
- Croke Park or Aviva Stadium Tours are an idea too.
Or, you could check out GoQuest Indoor Challenge Zone for a totally different experience!
Suited to those with older children (11+) or teens, our 28 challenge rooms (think Crystal Maze or The Cube!) will have you working together, enjoying lots of fun (yes, even those teens!!!) and using a combination of both physical and mental skills to tackle as many challenges as possible!
Yeah, if they’re the competitive type you’re already thinking this is for you?
GoQuest Indoor Challenge Zones are situated northside in Finglas and more recently we opened in Carrickmines, South Dublin too. Both venues are just off the M50 and are easily accessible from not just Dublin but further afield in Wicklow, Kildare or Louth too.
You can find out more or make a booking by clicking here on our website or you can give us a call at 01-6855005.It’s a day out you’ll love and most importantly one you’ll all enjoy together as a family too!