We keep the information on our challenges intentionally vague as that adds to the fun and intrigue. But people sometimes ask how many times can they visit or do we intend to change challenges over time (yes we do, we aim to change fully three & 5 internal changes per year). This challenges page is here to give you some more information on them and also keep you informed of changes and updates as they happen.
Firstly here’s some interesting facts if you’ve been here and are considering coming back for a second, third or fourth time!
Did you know?
- Most groups get to “see” about 16 rooms on a visit but only pass less than half of these.
- There are be 60 points available at both GoQuest venues and in GoQuest North Park only about 6 groups have achieved that so far (after 4/5 visits!)
- The average score from all groups is 15. 16 Points is a good score on a first visit especially for a family.
- If you scored very highly (20 to 25 points) then you have completed less than 40% of the GoQuest challenges
- You may know the solutions to some of the rooms but our skill challenges can be just as tricky no matter how often you visit.
- We do change rooms – sometimes by changing internal clues (it’s like a whole new game) and we have already added many new rooms and will do more as time goes on.
With all of the above in mind here’s the update on our changes to challenges (in GoQuest North Park) which we’ll keep updating as we make the changes and additions. After a period we’ll also start changing and updating rooms in GoQuest South Carrickmines too.
|November 2019||New Room Open! – GQN – Scrabbled!|
|November 2019||Clue & Solutions Change – Irish Murder|
|October 2019||New Room Open! – Aerial Alignment (GoQuest South)|
|August 2019||New Room Open! – Jungle Rescue (Mix)|
|July 10th 2019||Clue & Solutions Change – Jumble in the Jungle|
|March 11th 2019||New Room! – Street Games (Physical)|
|February 12th 2019||GoQuest South Now Open – 28 new Unique Rooms|
|November 2018||Room Change – Brain Freeze (Mental)|
|October 2018||New Room Open! – The Jungle Dam (Light Physical)|
|May 2018||Clue & Solutions Change – 21st Century & Brain Melt|
|May 8th 2018||New Room Open! – An Irish Murder (Mental)|
|November 2017||New Room Open! – Temple of Doom! (Skill)|
|November 2017||Clue & Solutions Change – Jumble in the Jungle|
|November 2017||Clue & Solutions Change – 21st Century Photo Hunt|
|October 2017||Room Change– Halloween Headwreck|
|September 2017||Clue & Solutions Change – Chess (& cheat fix!)|
|August 2017||Clue & Solutions Change – Find The Fans|
|June 2017||Room Change! – Brain Melt (Mental)|
|April 2017||New Room Now Open! – Giant's Causeway (Skill)|
|February 2017||Clue & Solutions Change – Find The Fans|
|November 2016||New Room – Brain Freeze|
|October 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – Jungle Jeopardy|
|October 2016||New Room – Halloween Headwreck|
|September 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – The Living Room|
|September 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – 20th Century Photo Hunt|
|July 2016||Clue & Solutions Change – Find The Fans|
|June 2016||Double Speed – Wild West Reaction|
GoQuest – Think Fun!