Friends & Families
Looking for a fun day out with the kids or friends, something everyone can take part in and enjoy together?
GoQuest is the ideal entertainment for families, groups of adult friends and teenagers (13+).
- 28 Unique Challenge Rooms, 4 Themed Zones, 3 Challenge Types
- Weather Independent, Safe and Secure Setting
- Inclusive activities – something for all!
- Fun,interactive, as competitive as you like
- 2 hour GoQuest activity (approx.) including 1hr 30 minutes in the challenge zone.
- Adults only €20 per head with group discounts, under 16s only €16.50 per head)
- Catering options available upon request.
- Minimum 3 people (2 can play with some restrictions)
- 4-5 People Per Team if more than 8 people (set team sizes apply)
- Family Tickets only €66 for 4 people
- Easily accessible (via M50 Exit 5 & Exit 15)
- Safe and Secure Setting, Fully Compliant (Planning, Fire Cert. DAC & Insurance)
- Families with 8-10-year-olds
- Adults & teenagers 13+
- Get Togethers/Reunions
- Nights Out
- Social Groups & Sports Clubs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR GOQUEST SESSION:
- We never mix teams – your team(s) will only be members of your group!
- Allow 2 hours at GoQuest (arrive 15 minutes before session start time)
- For more information on GoQuest venues, please see FAQ’s page.
- Parking – While we have ample parking in the evenings and at weekends, during working hours Monday to Friday we can’t accommodate large groups arriving in individual cars. We ask that you car share or arrive in taxi or coaches. We recommend www.dublinminicoaches.com or Bartons for an efficient reliable service.
- Catering options:(available upon request) €7 Standard Pizza with 500ml Drink; €9 Gourmet Pizza with 500ml Drink; €9 Sandwiches/Wraps Platter with a 500ml Drink (min 10 people).
- Contact our experienced team today to discuss your additional requirements.
- If you need a copy of our PL insurance then contact us or indeed verification of our Fire Certificate (15/4187) or Disability Access Certificate (DAC/172/15).