What is GoQuest?
Each GoQuest Indoor Challenge Zone contains 28 Unique Challenge rooms split over physical, skill & mental challenges.
It’s the best LIVE scoring, fully automated, indoor challenge adventure for friends, families, groups and corporates.
GoQuest North & South contain totally unique challenges with none replicated in each venue.
- When you enter a room you have a limited amount of time to try and solve the challenge within – succeed and you’ll get the points for that room, fail and you can re try it or attempt another challenge room.
- Remember! You’re on a quest to get as many points as possible in a session and you’ll have great fun doing it!
- You can leave a room at any time and try another by pressing the exit button.
- A GoQuest session is 1.5 hours of intense interactive and action packed fun! You should allow 2 hours on site (or 2.5 hours with food).
- A choice of 28 Unique Challenge Rooms to try and complete before time runs out!
- Mix of (light) physical, skill and mental challenges.
- There’s no queues in GoQuest! And there are always lots more rooms than teams!
- For changes & updates in our rooms have a look at challenges page.
- 28 Challenge Rooms are spread across 4 Themed Zones for you to discover.
- You’re free to try any empty room at any time and try to get as many points as possible in the session.
- Teams operate in groups of 3-5 people.
- Each venue can take up 90 people per session.
- The amount of teams your group are in is set by the system based on max 5 per team. Eg. 6 people: 2 teams, 14 people: 3 teams.
- We never mix teams – your team(s) will only be members of your group!
For parties or corporate groups we can also provide onsite catering after the fun (must be pre booked over phone and is subject to availability).
Bookings (without catering) can be made online.
Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) for more.