Ready for the most action packed and interactive school trip ever?
Our 28 Unique Challenge Rooms and 4 Themed Zones are designed to test mind and body. (For details on “A Game of Two Halves” with Philly McMahon of Dublin click here)
Perfect entertainment for 6th class, Secondary Schools, Transition Year groups, young people (13+) in youth clubs and scouts.
- Promote Problem Solving, Logical Reasoning and Team Work.
- Fun and demanding environment.
- Two Unique Venues.
- 4 Themed Zones, 28 Challenge Rooms, Live Scoring.
- Suitable for all – sporty and non-sporty alike.
- Weather Independent. Safe and Secure Setting.
- Up to 90 people per session.
- Free play (or coffee!) for accompanying teachers!
- Max. 5 people per team – everyone gets involved!
- Early opening times for large groups available upon request.
- Groups of 11 yrs olds can book an early or off peak private sessions.
- TY Groups and Secondary Schools
- 6th Class+
- Youth Groups with Teens (13+ yrs old)
- Scout Groups
- Sports Clubs (13+ yrs old)
- 2 hour GoQuest activity (approx.) including 1hr 30 minutes in the challenge zone.
- €17.50 per head group rate.
- €15.50 Schools Special (35+ people in mornings).
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT GOQUEST:
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
- GoQuest is not suitable for groups of 8/9/10 year olds and they not permitted to take part even when accompanied by an adult/teacher.
- GoQuest is an ideal entertainment activity for all older school groups (6th class and secondary schools) and ideal for Transition year groups and young people (13+) in youth clubs and scouts.
- Larger groups take part in teams of 4 & 5 based on the max 5 per team rule.
- Bookings for groups 11+ can be made online (choose a GQ Group Ticket ) or call us on 016855005 to book our Special School Offer.
- Contact our experienced team today to discuss your additional requirements.
- For more information on GoQuest venues, please see FAQ’s page.
- If you need a copy of our PL insurance then contact us or indeed verification of our Fire Certificate (15/4187) or Disability Access Certificate (DAC/172/15).